Below is not the only way, but a way to clean your car mats at home.
- shake cloth mats aggressively
- use a soft-medium bristle brush to remove loose dirt and pet hair
- vacuum mats throughly
- Soak mats throughly with water and carpet cleaner. If you have a pressure washer with max PSI 2000 you can pressure wash the mats.
- use soft- medium bristle brush to agitate fiber and remove surface dirt and grime
- Use an shampoo/extraction tool like the one listed below
- If you don’t have access to an extractor, rinse mats throughly and continue to agitate mats until dirt and soil is removed
- Hang mat to dry
- For rubber mat shake and remove surface dirt
- apply warm water to rubber mats and use a medium bristle brush and mild soap. Agitate the entire surface of the mat on both sides
- rinse and repeat if necessary
click on link below for more tips and detailing advice